The M4v is a video format which was developed by Apple for storing video files in iTunes. Generally these files are copyright protected. You’ll be able to play only those M4V video files that are not copyright protected on your Windows PC in which Quick time is installed. Like a number of other video formats, this particular video format is also generally not supported by mobile devices. If you intend to watch a M4V video on your mobile device then all you’ll have to do is convert the video to a format that is playable on your mobile device. To do this, you’ll have to use a video converter software. Movavi Video Converter software is an excellent program that will enable you to perform the aforementioned task. The software is very reasonably priced and the user interface is simple enough for someone with no special knowledge of video editing to be able to operate the software. The software supports all of the most widely used video, audio and image formats. How you can convert M4V to mp4 using Movavi Video Converter software is given below in a step by step manner:
- First thing you need to do is install the program on your computer. Then you need to double click on the installed file and continue the installation process using instructions mentioned in the installation wizard.
- In order to add the video files you want to work with to the program, select the ‘Add Video’ option which appears at the top left corner of the program page. The software enables you to work with a number of video files at one go.
- After you do this, use the ‘Convert To’ option and also select the Audio and Video Formats. You must specify the format in which the output video will be stored. In this case you’ll have to click on mp4. If you intend to play the output video on a specific mobile device, you need to follow a simple step for that, click on “Devices” option and select your desired device name.
- Now you must specify a location in your computer where the video after conversion process will be stored. To do that, click on ‘Browse’ and after that you’ll have to determine the location. After you do this, all you’ll have to do is click on convert button and the conversion process will start. The software has SuperSpeed technology and for that reason the file conversion process takes place almost instantaneously.
- Android Security: NordVPN Is Best For CyberSecurity For Android - April 9, 2021
- What’s Wrong With My Mac? How to Test Mac Performance (And Improve It!) - September 7, 2020
- Before You Subscribe: 5 Things You Need to Know About Hulu’s Live Streaming Services - September 7, 2020