Lightning is one of the magnificent scenes that every photographer would love to shoot. Clicking such scenes require a good amount of skill and experience. There are a few general editing methods with a photo editing software that will get you incredible shots that stand out in the crowd.
Things that you will need to click shots during lightning
- Camera – To capture the best shot during lightning, you will need a Nikon D5200. It is the best camera for photoshoot purpose, but if you don’t have it, then you can use any type of SLR camera.
- Lens – A full frame or cropped sensor is best suited for varying lengths. The wider your lens is, better chance you will have at clicking the right shot. Photo editing software offers the best editing features to make it look the most appealing for viewers.
- Tripod – You would also need a tripod. It is a very significant part as most of the lightning photography happens in the low light or in the night. A good tripod is essential to ensure your shots are blur free and stable. A wired tripod that comes with a long cord is more reliable.
- SD card – A large SD card is a must when shooting photos in lightning. This is because you may require several shots to get the perfect one. Finally, a small towel or rag will also be required to wipe the water from the camera. You must carry a clean and soft cloth when performing an outdoor shooting.
Setting the shot – and edit with photo editing software
Ensure that you capture lightning in the best possible manner. To begin with, set the camera on the tripod. Now plug in the remote whenever you need it. Aim the camera in a way that it gives you maximum exposure to the sky. Photo editing software comes with various features that improvise the image quality and removes all imperfections in the photo. You should use easy photo editing software to get best results.
Ensure that there is no hindrance in the form of a tree or a building in between the path. Switch on the manual mode, so that is the easiest method to get the right shot. Some lenses come with the ability to provide an infinity focus. Make your aperture is wide as the lighting is very far in terms of the distance. Otherwise you can correct this with a photo editing software for Windows.
Lower ISO will ensure that your image is not completely blown out. Set the shutter speed between three to six seconds. This enables you to get enough light to enter the camera. Longer shutter speed gives you multiple strikes in a single image. Photo editing software is one of the best tools to give a professional touch to your ordinary photo. Check complete features of the photo editing software by visiting http://www.in-mediakg.com/software/photo-editing-software/ this website.
Adjust the shutter speed and ISO in such a way, that it does not provide you so much brightness that you can’t see the lightning. The good thing about the use of the trigger is that it enables you to lock the release button.
Photo editing software – Conclusion
Lightning photography is not that much difficult as it seems to be. Once you have identified when the storm will happen in your area, you can use all the above information and obtain the best shot.
- Android Security: NordVPN Is Best For CyberSecurity For Android - April 9, 2021
- What’s Wrong With My Mac? How to Test Mac Performance (And Improve It!) - September 7, 2020
- Before You Subscribe: 5 Things You Need to Know About Hulu’s Live Streaming Services - September 7, 2020