It is roughly estimated that more than 35 percent of communications sent by way of mobile devices are unencrypted, including 24.7 percent of mobile applications have at least one high level of insecure ways or flaws within them. If you want to secure your mobile applications against the cyber hacks then the best practices as well as secure your business data. The utilization of all types of mobile phones, especially the smartphones are increasing rapidly. With such high mobile usage of the mobile is not just increasing buy also spreading its value all over the world and other organizations are embracing the BYOD i.e. Bring Your Own Device concept as well as enable the employees to improve their productivity.
The mobile application and its distribution platforms like the big gun companies, Google’s Play Store, Apple’s App Store etc. with other 3rd party marketplaces not only deliver a varied amount of mobile applications but also bring them the great value to the users’ day-to-day activities, but are they truly safe and secure? Here, in this article, we will tell you the best and most powerful tips to secure your mobile applications. It is seen that enterprise mobile applications are not less than 3 times more likely to leak the login credentials that can be compared to the average of the applications as well as around the 75 percent of the most popular free iOS applications, and also the 80 percent of the free Android applications that have been hacked.
These numbers are more or less alarming and are enhancing the mobile application safety that helps become imperative. Let us see the five best practices that have been mentioned to attain the peace of your mind to secure your mobile application. It is seen that enterprise mobile applications are not less than 3 times more likely to leak the login credentials that can be compared to the average of the applications. Let us see the top five mobile app and to tips to secure them
- Try to make the password mandatory –Whether your business model is truly focused on the direct customers, who want to buy your products or services, only then it can make your passwords mandatory for all types of users. Whether the application is accessible sans a password, it is though no doubt easy for hackers to get their hands on it.
- Try to limit the application’s data access permission –In the time you install a mobile application on your smart device, it generally asks for some user experience to access your data such as files, contacts as well as application’s hardware and much, much more. So, in the time your leverage the consumers’ mobile application development, you need to ensure that you only ask for the data that are available for your application
- Always disallow side loading –A side loaded app is no other than a downloaded as well as installed from the application store, but other than the native stores. The main issue with such type of applications is that they do not truly undergo from the normal safe check as performed by the native stores. Users should be restricted from utilizing this type of application that says disallows the side loading
- Do not forget to check iOS Vulnerabilities – You should check the iOS vulnerabilities and that is for sure the Android application, which is more and more susceptive and to the best thing for malware as compared to the iOS. As an outcome, many businesses put in more and more efforts to make it secure their Android application
- Keep your mobile OSs as up to date as possible – When any of your mobile OS system gets updated, it generally brings in a new set of safety caution patches along with other features. This not only makes your application essential for the purpose of businesses to keep all the mobile operative systems up to date but also makes it smooth and functioning.
Each and every business owner must know that the contemporary mobility as much as benefits can also help them bring the risk for their businesses. And, to minimize that risk, it is essential to implement that mobile application safety that best the practices proposed above at the same time.
Author Bio:- Hermit Chawla is a mobile app developer at ubercloneapp.He has developed house cleaning app,on demand massage app,uber food delivery app.
- Best Tips To Secure Your Mobile App - December 12, 2017
- How To Create A Great Strategy For Efficient Web Design? - December 7, 2017
- 5 Examples For How To Engage Your Mobile Users - November 21, 2017
Leave a Reply