Has your dream always been to join one of the (National Institutes of Technology) NIT colleges in India? Then you will have to crack JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) in order to fulfill your dream. JEE is considered one of the toughest exams not only in India but all across the globe. Taking on competitive exams like JEE comes with lots of challenges. A major challenge which is needed to be tackled by the students on a daily basis, who plan to appear for JEE is probably stress.
What Makes the Stress Level to Rise while Preparing for JEE?
A standardized test is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Examination), and it is called JEE. It is the key to open the locked gates of the best government as well as top private engineering colleges in India. Though getting into these top NIT in India for aspiring engineers is considered tough for various reasons. They are explained below:
- Vast and Extensive Syllabus consisting of physics, chemistry and mathematics needs to be finished preparing within 2 years.
- Seats are very much limited, but with every passing year students appearing for JEE, seems to be increasing. There is cut-throat competition for getting that coveted seat in your favourite college with high NIT rankings.
- It is extremely difficult for general category students to get seats, as many seats are reserved under various categories.
- You have to be extremely sharp and focused in solving 180 questions in just 90 mins. Time management skills if learnt properly during preparation, only that can be of help.
All the above factors mentioned add to the stress levels of JEE aspirants. They develop problems relating to depression and anxiety.
How can u keep the Stress Factor at Bay?
It is always natural to have a significant amount of stress before you appear for any exam. In spite of preparing well for JEE, you get jittery and tension starts to creep in before the D-day.
There is always a solution to every problem, like at the end of the tunnel you will always find light. The stress of JEE preparation can be handled and excessive stress can be avoided by inclusion of some effective yet simple steps, by incorporating them into your daily routine. They are as follows:
- Start preparing for the exam on time. Advance preparation will save you from developing unnecessary pressure and tension of finishing the huge syllabus and revision work at the last moment.
- Study smartly. Plan to study the chapters which are your forte first, then give a little stress to the weaker ones. Understand all the concepts properly and revise thoroughly. This through understanding of the subjects will save you from getting jittery.
- Opt for online mock tests. These tests available at various e-portals help you in proper preparation and revision of the syllabus. It prepares you to manage time and makes you confident by reducing the anxiety level.
- Create a routine and chalk out a to-do list throughout the whole day. Follow the routine religiously in order to balance between your study time and your leisure time.
- You should sleep for 8 hours regularly, coz if you rest well you stay well and you feel more energetic. Include fresh, green vegetables and lots of water in your daily diet for staying healthy.
- Exercise and meditation is mandatory to increase your concentration level and to keep you fit.
- Take breaks from study schedule to brighten up your mind. Listen to music, take a walk or spend time with your family in order to relax your mind.
- Lastly, you should always stay positive. Never let any negative thought affect your mind. Instead inspire yourself that you have it in you to crack JEE.
No matter how hard it is, but you can achieve your goal of getting into the best IIT coaching by cracking JEE. Get yourself placed in the top companies in the world and receive fat salary checks. Prepare properly and keep the flag of hope always flying high. Follow the above steps, and do not ever let stress come in the way of success and turn your hard work futile.
- Why PCBs Are So In Demand - May 17, 2019
- Muay Thai Website and using the Internet Technology - March 8, 2018
- 3 Ways Your Social Media Strategy Is Probably Lacking - January 22, 2018
Leave a Reply